Monday 21 April 2008

E-mail to Facebook, 22/4/08.

From: eribsskog@gmail.com Erik Ribsskog

To: privacy+nxvfxer@facebook.com Facebook Support

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 04:46:47 +0100

Subject: Re: Hate-group and personal-attacks/harassment/bullying against me on Facebook.



Hi,



there are two url's, to pages containing offensice content:



1.



*Url*: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12728098058



(It says:



'Gruppen for oss som blir plaget, forfulgt eller trakassert av Erik

Ribsskog.



Les mer om Ribsskogs galskap.

http://galeribsskog.blogspot.com/

' .





Which translates to:



'The group for us who has been abused, followed or harrased, by Erik

Ribsskog. (Which is a lie, I haven't been doing this).



Read more about Ribsskogs insanity.

http://galeribsskog.blogspot.com/'.

(The link translates to insane Ribsskog.blogspot.com, I have complaind to

Blogger, it contains a lot of sick personal-attacks, about things, that this

person, who has a fake name).).



*The persons name:* Lena Marie Mørk Lier



(Which I suspect is a fake name, this person claims to know me, but I know

noone with this name, and I couldn't find it on Google, or in the online

Norwegian phone-directory. The person haven't got any friends on Facebook

eigther, so it seems clear to me, that it's a fake name).



*Network:* (I had to block the person, because of all the attacks, but I

think it has to be the 'Norway'-network, and I don't think there

are more than one person with this 'name', on Facebook.).







2.



The URL is: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12298048222&ref=mf



Here, i was attacked, like explained, in my earlier e-mail, in something,

that seemed like a gang-stalking/'street theater'-operation.



The people attacking me there, where:



- Bryan Morley.



- David Smith.



- Erika Svensson.



- Mia Dalen.



- Runar Gundersen.



- Sara Jennifer.



- Steinar Pettersen.



- Matthew Harrison.



And it could also seem like Kathy Doxianidie, also was involved, even if it

was a more subtle attack, like

described in the previous e-mail.



There have also been other incidents, that seems to be linked in a Gang

Stalking/Street Theater/Mind

Control operation.



But I guess this is enough to start with, to not lose the overview.



But I can update you more about the other incidents later.



Hope this is alright!



Yours sincerely,



Erik Ribsskog























On 4/22/08, Facebook Support

>

wrote:

>

> Hi Erik,

>

> Thanks for reporting this potential abuse on our site. Please provide the

> URL to the page containing this offensive content. Please also provide the

> exact name and networks of the person responsible, and if possible, the URL

> to their profile page or search listing. We will then review the material

> and take appropriate action per our Terms of Use. Please be assured this

> report will be kept confidential.

>

> Thanks for contacting Facebook,

>

> Dori

> User Operations

> Facebook

>

>

>

> -----Original Message to Facebook-----

> From: Erik Ribsskog (eribsskog@gmail.com)

> To: info@facebook.com

> Subject: Fwd: Hate-group and personal-attacks/harassment/bullying against

> me on Facebook.

>

> Hi,

>

> I'm sending an update, regarding what the exact expression is, for the

> attacks I was subject to, on the Facebook-group.

>

> (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12298048222&ref=mf).

>

> I think it's called gang-stalking.

>

> That I have been the subject of a gang-stalking operation.

>

> It's explained more here:

>

> Street theater / Gangstalking

> Operations.< > http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/2008/04/street-theater-gangstalking-operations.html

> >

>

> *"Consider "street theater" as an example. Street theater refers to a form

> of harassment where a group of torturers act out little skits, either

> literally on the street or on the internet, in the media, etc., intended

> to

> harass and disturb an individual or to otherwise modify the victim's

> behavior. So if a group of people act out "street theater" to a random

> person to disturb him or her then, while this might be a crime, I would

> not

> necessarily call it mind control. It is when surveillance is combined with

> the "skits" to both track a person over time for harassment and to obtain

> personal information about a person to be used in the harassment that I

> would say a mind control operation is being carried out."*

>

>

> http://xiandos.info/Surveillance,_Psychotronics_and_(Gang-)Stalking_Operations

>

> So I think it would be very fine, if you think you could have a look at

> what

> has been going on, on the Facebook-group, and maybe also

> inform me a bit about this.

>

> Hope this is alright!

>

> Yours sincerely,

>

> Erik Ribsskog

>

> ---------- Forwarded message ----------

> From: Erik Ribsskog

> Date: Apr 20, 2008 5:35 PM

> Subject: Hate-group and personal-attacks/harassment/bullying against me on

> Facebook.

> To: info@facebook.com

>

>

> Hi,

>

> someone has created a hate-group towards me, as a private-person, on

> Facebook.

>

> They say I have harassed and followed people, which I haven't done at all.

>

> And the person, have also linked, to a hate-blog, agains me, on blogger:

> http://galeribsskog.blogspot.com/.

>

> And this url, translates to insane

> Ribsskog.blogspot.com

> .

>

> Further, the person, that has set up the group, claims that she knows me,

> but I have never heard that name before.

>

> And I've searched in the online phone directory, and on Google, so I think

> it must be a fake name, because I can't find

> it when I'm searching on the net, even if I'm working as a company

> researcher, and work with finding information on the

> internet, and more.

>

> So it's frusterating, because I don't know who this is, who is spreading

> false acusations against me on Facebook, and

> has now even set up an own group against me as a privat-person.

>

> I have also had problems with being harassed on Facebook before, and then

> the problems seemed like they were organised,

> so I have published them on my blog.

>

> This are the attacks from the person that has set up the group against me:

>

>

> http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/search/label/Harassment%20Lena%20Marie%20M%C3%B8rk%20Lier%20%28From%20Facebook%29

> .

>

> Also, I was attacked, by several other people on a facegroup-group,

> regarding the Norwegian woman who was murdered in London last month,

> and even if I wasn't acting inpolite, or anything like that.

>

> It seemed to me, that the attacks were organised, and I suspect, that

> someone maybe didn't want people to start diging to much, regarding

> what had been really been going on, with the murder.

>

> Here are the links to the harassment I received from other people in that

> group.

>

>

> http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/search/label/Harassment%20Bryan%20Morley.%20%28From%20Facebook%29

> .

>

>

> http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/search/label/Harassment%20David%20Smith.%20%28From%20Facebook%29

> .

>

>

> http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/search/label/Harassment%20Erika%20Svensson.%20%28From%20Facebook%29

> .

>

>

> http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/search/label/Harassment%20Mia%20Dalen.%20%28From%20Facebook%29

> .

>

>

> http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/search/label/Harassment%20Runar%20Gundersen.%20%28From%20Facebook%29

> .

>

>

> http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/search/label/Harassment%20Sara%20Jennifer.%20%28From%20Facebook%29

>

>

> http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/search/label/Harassment%20Steinar%20Pettersen.%20%28From%20Facebook%29

> .

>

>

> http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/search/label/Harrasment%20Matthew%20Harrison.%20%28From%20Facebook%29

> .

>

> And the url to the group, that this harassment happend on, is this:

>

> http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12298048222&ref=mf

>

> It also seem like a person called Kathy Doxianidie, is attacking me there,

> now quite recently.

>

> But I've had enough of that group, so I tried to start another group,

> since

> it wasn't possible, to discuss the case at all, on the

> first group, without being attacked, and the attacks were against ones

> person, and not regarding the case.

>

> So I think it's very unfair, to blame me for the problems there, because I

> was only standing up for my right to discuss the case.

>

> And that's not the same as seeking attention etc., like Doxainidie is

> saying, so I can't agree with that attack.

> But she doesn't meniton my name, but I think she makes it clear, that it's

> against me.

>

> And I reackon this also, since there were so many other attacks towards

> me,

> in that group, so I suspect, that the attack, from

> Doxainidie, could be linked with the other attacks, and that the attacks

> were organised.

>

> So I hope you have the chance to have a look at this!

>

> Yours sincerely,

>

> Erik Ribsskog

>

> So I was wondering if you could please have a look at this.

>

> The url should be: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12728098058

> -----End Original Message to Facebook-----

>

>

>

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).