Tuesday 21 April 2009

Jeg prøvde å sende en fax nå, til HM RC, for det går visst ann å sende, fra nettet. De var nemlig ikke mulig å sende e-post til de, sa de på telefonen


PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

"DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

Missing Data



Missing Data



Your fax cannot be sent because you have filled out the form incorrectly.

destnumber is a required field.





PS.



Her er linken til det stedet jeg prøver å sende fax fra:



http://www.burnham-on-sea.co.uk/fax.html



PS 2.



Det ble visst noe problemer med kvitteringa, ser det ut som, så jeg sendte en gang til, og tok skjermkopier:









PS 3.



Her er faxen jeg sendte, fra det webstedet da:



Hi,



I was in contact with the Adjudicator's Office, regarding a complaint, on HM RC.



I sent it wrongly unfortunatly, I was ment to send it to HM RC first.



It's about, that last year, I got confirmed from HM Revenue, in Liverpool, that my tax-return was right.



And then I used the tax-return refound, to pay some bills etc.



Then, I recieve a new Tax-return, that said that I had to pay back about £100.



But that's obviously not ok, for you to say one thing on the phone, and then send me a bill nevertheless.



I had then been in contact with you, so many times, about that tax-return, (because I tried to get i right),

so I decieded to let it rest a bit, and just try to ignore, your phoney claim, I think one have to call it.



But, this year, I get told that I owe you about £100 still, from last year.



And your case-worker was inpolite and unreasonable, she wanted me to pay these £100 within just a few weeks,

even if I told her that I was unemployed at the moment and on a budget.



She couldn't wait untill I got my study-finance, in the automn.



The young woman on 0845 366 1204, she wanted me to pay £20 a week now,

even if I'm on a thight budget, and couldn't wait untill the automn.



Which I thought was very unreasonable, especially since this is a phoney claim, I'd say, to do with

that I'm being messed with my gladio or the Home Office or something, it seems.



So that they are using surveilance against me, and get your people to send me a phoney charge, to mess with me.



This, and the inpolite and unreasonable young woman on 0845 366 1204, is what I contacted the Adjunctator about.



But they told me, that this was wrong, and that I should contact the HM RC first.



So that's why I called you today, and why I'm sending you this fax now.



So I hope you can please sort this out, without any more phoney stuff, like I think this is.



Yours sincerely,



Erik Ribsskog (sign).


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).