Thursday 20 March 2008

Lidl III.

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 6:41am
This letter, was answer to the letter in the link, in the post on the wall, from 27/1:

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 5:53am on January 27th, 2008
I didn't play the game eighter, but I bought a tin of Minced meat and onion, reduced price, for 46 p., and which tasted a bit funny.

So now I've sent Lidl a complaint:

http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/2008/01/erik-ribsskog-flat-3-5-leather-lane_26.html

http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/2008/01/blog-post_26.html

http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/2008/01/blog-post_6323.html


Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 6:45am
Then I called Lidl on a couple of occations, on 4/2 and 5/2, and gave them my contact-number, like it says in the letter.

I was supposed to be called back on both days, (by a representative named Jennie, it says on my notes), but noone called.

But on 18/2, I got a phone-call from Chris Borland, Area-Manager Merseyside.

From the call I wrote some notes, which should be in this link:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=39018&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=2417536719&aid=-1&id=1059338080&oid=2417536719#pid=39019&id=1059338080


Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 6:47am
The Area-Manager, said that it was a 'processed object'.

And that shops can't have unautorised campaigs.

They can't have reduced priced. (Which are not autorised).


Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 6:48am
I suspected, that it could have been a phoney/unautorised campaign.

(Even if the Area-Manager says shops can't have them).


Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 6:50am
I've had a lot of other things to do lately, so I haven't got to contact them again.

But I'm planning to contact them again, since I suspect it could have been an unautorised campaign, due to the taste of the meal.

And the object.

So I thought it maybe could be a bit hastely, to just categoricaly say that shops can't have unautorised campaigns.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 6:52am
Since they aren't allowed to have then them, I interperet this.

I was a bit tired, when I answered the phone-call, so I didn't get to explain properly, how I saw it.

Since I think it maybe should be investigated, if it could have been an unautorised campaign, anyway.

Even if shops can't (aren't allowed) to have them.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 6:53am
So I'm planning to call them back, and here if it's maybe possible to find out more about this.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 6:54am
So I'll see if I get to update more about this later, if I have the time etc., and nobody complains etc., since it's really not the 30p. game.

We'll see.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:04am
This is another reason by the way, for why I'm thinking it maybe could be an unautorised campaign:

http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/2008/01/blog-post_6323.html

The campaign, was standing on the floor, between the tiles, or what they are called.

And I think Lidl have assigned places for campaigns.

I've been working in a food-shop chain in Norway, called Rimi, for many years, and we weren't allowed to have campaigns placed like that.

And I think Lidl is even more strict regarding things like this, and that all shops should be in line with the Lidl-standards/rules, so that no shops are allowed to have campaigns placed like this.

At least this how I think it must be, from working a total of 15 years, in three different food-shop chains in Norway. (Of which 10 years was within management).

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=39018&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=2417536719&aid=-1&id=1059338080&oid=2417536719

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).