Friday 27 March 2009

Job-seeking in England: Bit of problems with the domain-naming job


Never give out your password or credit card number in an
instant message conversation.






Erik
says:


Hi
there, did you get my e-mail?


Seb
says:


hey,
I did


Seb
says:


I
can't give you a pay-slip for 10 euros


Seb
says:


it
would be weird


Seb
says:


you
can create an invoice however


Seb
says:


and
address it to me if you like


Erik
says:


Ok,
I'll send you an invoice for $80 like I explained about in the e-mail


Erik
says:


how
should I send you it?


Seb
says:


I
don't really need to receive it


Seb
says:


I'm
not going to pay it anyway


Seb
says:


you
just need to show it


Erik
says:


ok,
I'll contact Translationdirectory


Erik
says:


bye


Seb
says:


what?


Seb
says:


why
should I pay you 80$?


Seb
says:


what
the hell is that about


Erik
says:


haven't
you read the e-mail that I have sent you, should I send you that
again?


Seb
says:


you
want a payslip


Seb
says:


what
does that have to do with 80$


Seb
says:


how
can any email you sent me possible have to make me pay 80$


Erik
says:


it's
explained in the e-mail


Erik
says:


i
was at the jobcenter on Thursday


Seb
says:


it
has nothing to do with me


Seb
says:


you
helped me out find 2 domain names, I paid you a fee, and that's it


Erik
says:


you
paid for one name


Erik
says:


and
then you didn't answer my e-mail


Erik
says:


we
agreed that I would continue to work with the names, which I did


Seb
says:


sending
me long emails after we stopped talking isn't the way to work


Erik
says:


you
can't pay only 10 euro for those four names


Seb
says:


80$
is ridiculous


Seb
says:


you
can send me another 100 names by email


Seb
says:


you
think I'm going to pay you 800$?


Erik
says:


we
agreed that I would continue to work with the names


Seb
says:


we
didn't


Erik
says:


I
didn't think four hours was to litle


Seb
says:


I
didn't speak to you for 4 hours


Erik
says:


I've
charged you for four hours


Erik
says:


no,
we didn't


Erik
says:


but
I did work inbetween when we spoke


Erik
says:


like
we agreed


Seb
says:


we
didn't agree, and this conversation is over


Erik
says:


we
didn't have a meeting to finnish our co-working


Seb
says:


don't
scam me


Erik
says:


ok,
i'll take it with the Translation Directory


Seb
says:


sure


Seb
says:


good
luck


Erik
says:


I'll
remove you from here


Erik
says:


bye


Seb
says:


thanks
for your work anyway


Seb
says:


too
bad it had to end like this


Erik
says:


you
should start answering your e-mails perhaps







The following message could not be delivered to all
recipients:


you
should start answering your e-mails perhaps







No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).