Monday 24 December 2007

III.

Translation of email sent to the Federal police (Kripos) in Norway January 24th 2006,
and to the Norwegian Justice Department (Eva Joly) february 13th 2006:

When I was living and working in Oslo (December 2003), a girl at work (name: Songyl Ozgyr,
Adress: Holmlia senter vei, Oslo) thought I had offended her and wanted revenge.
The girl knew some people in the albanian mafia, and togheter the girl and the mafia
members decided that they wanted to have a go at me, to show other people that they
should be carefull to mess with the mafia or with their friends.

I understod what was happening, and managed to get away from them, and eventually got
away to England in September 2004. I first went to Sunderland and later London.

But the mafia managed to trace me, it must have been embarresing for them not to manage
to catch me, so they must have used their network and contacts to find me.

I tryed to go to other places, Holland, Germany, France, but they managed to trace
me there also.

So then in March 2005 I was becoming a bit tired not managing to get away, so I went
back to Norway, and tryed to hide at my uncles farm in Larvik in the south-east of Norway.

My uncle didnt belive that the mafia were chasing me, so he made me go to a doctor, and
claimed that I had gone insane.

Unfortunatly my uncle had a criminal neighbour. He sometimes went there to drink, and
when he got drunk then he told them what was happening.

So after a while the mafia traced me there also.



My uncle and his wife went on holiday to Denmark in July 2005, and left it to me to run the
farm.

It was a setup by the mafia. Within an hour after they left, a gang of people arrived at the
farm, with dogs and guns, and they tryed to catch me.

I ran into the forest, and got to some people in a cottage. I got them to call a taxi, and
went with the taxi to the Larvik trainstation and then on to Kristiansand. Then I went to
Liverpool via Denmark, Germany and Holland.

Since i arrived in Liverpool, Ive tryed to contact the police in Norway and England about this
several times. Ive got a job and a place to stay. All my stuff, important papers etc. is still
at my uncles farm in Norway. They havent contacted me about this.

.
.
.

Erik Ribsskog

Mobile: 07914731992

Work: 01512358013 (Microsoft Product Activation, Arvato Services, Cunard Building).

Adress: 72 Mandeville Street, L4 5TL, Liverpool.




Tillegg 21.02:

Oversettelsen kunne kanskje vært bedre, men det var sent på kvelden, og det var enkelte ord
jeg ikke kom på, så jeg forrandret litt noen steder.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).