Friday 14 December 2007

From: eribsskog@gmail.com Erik Ribsskog
To: st3york@lgo.org.uk st3 york
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:26:38 +0000
Subject: Re: 07/C/06289/RA

Hi,

well I've been waiting for the LGO to contact me back, like the letter from
18/9 says.

I'm not satisfied with the Councils action, since they aren't even dealing
with the right complaint.

The LGO can't expect me to exhaust the complaint-procedure regarding a
complaint that I haven't sent.

The LGO should have contacted me back in November, since they write this in
the letter from 18/9.

So this is something I want to complain about.

Because I'm not satisfied with the Council, since they aren't dealing with
the right complaint and don't want
to deal with the process in writing.

I'm not going to meet with the Council to discuss another complaint.

And I want the discussion to be in writing, like I've told the LGO in
e-mails.

I think that if the LGO write in the letter from 18/9, that they are going
to contact me back in November,
then they should do this, and not make up excuses later on.

This is at how I see it, so I am not content with eighter the Council or the
LGO's dealings with this, so I'm
wondering a bit on how I should go forward then.

Thank you very much for your answer in advance!

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog




On 12/14/07, st3 york wrote:
>
> Thank you for your email.
>
>
>
> As you are aware from Mrs Agnew's previous letters to you your complaint
> should be exhausted with the Council before referring it back to our office.
>
>
>
> The Council informs us that it offered you a meeting with Mr Kneale on
> Monday 24 September and if it did not hear back from you the Council would
> assume that the matter was closed.
>
>
>
> If you still wish to pursue this further you should contact the Council
> explaining why you did not respond to its offer of a meeting. Mrs Agnew
> has asked me to repeat to you that we would expect you to engage with the
> Council on this matter.
>
>
>
> We will not contact you further – however can if you wish contact us once
> your complaint has been exhausted by the Council if you remain dissatisfied.
>
>
>
> Yours sincerely
>
>
>
>
>
> *Debbie Hilton*
>
> PA to Rosemary Agnew
>
> Commission for Local Administration in England
>
> Tel: 01904 380201
>
> Website: www.lgo.org.uk
>
>
>
> NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of
> the addressee named above. If you have received this message in error
> please advise us at once and do not make any use of the information.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> *From:* Erik Ribsskog [mailto:eribsskog@gmail.com]
> *Sent:* 12 December 2007 14:57
> *To:* st3 york
> *Subject:* Ref: 07/C/06289/RA
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
>
>
> I'm refering to your letter of 18/9, where you are writing that the LGO is
> going to contact me back in
>
> November, regarding if I'm satisfied with the Councils actions, regarding
> the complaint I sent you in
>
> August (5/8).
>
>
>
> I haven't heard anything from you, so I thought I'd send an update.
>
>
> The problem is that the Council don't want to deal with this in writing.
>
>
>
> I think that, since I complained in writing, then I, since I started the
> correspondence, can say that
>
> I please want this do be dealt with in writing.
>
>
>
> But the Council doesn't want to deal with it in writing, so the process
> isn't getting anywhere.
>
>
>
> So I was wondering why you haven't contacted me back in November, like you
> write in the letter
>
> from 18/9, that you were going to do.
>
>
>
> So this is just a reminder regarding this.
>
>
>
> Hope that this is alright!
>
>
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
>
> Erik Ribsskog
>

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).