Saturday 22 December 2007

Police using ordinary people to spy on ordinary people?

I can't even go to the shop without the Police, or whoever it is, spying on me.

I went to the Spar shop in Dale St. in Liverpool, today at 8.45, to buy electricity, and I could see that the woman with red hair, just more or less hanging there, was looking at my shoes, and recognised me.

She must have been spying on me for the police.

And she acted strange, looking like she was going to the movies etc., with make-up and all, before nine in the morning.

She didn't look tired at all, but aware, like she was doing her work.

And she walked around in the shop and bought a ten pack of sigarettes etc.

And the blonde, I think she was, also in her twenties, I think, said that the electricity-machine wasn't working. Again!

I had to go through the whole town, so that the police could spy a bit more on me?

And then when I came back, I spoke with Gill, the Manager there, at Spar, and she said that it was some problem with the BT-line this time.

And then the blond girl wasn't anywhere to be seen.

But the electricity-machine, is almost always not working there, and I think they must be working for the police or something like that, maybe the police want me to walk through town.

The police are f*cking with my rights.

I have the right to get information and advice, but the police chose to drive me insane and terrorise me, everytime I walk out the door.

The Police are not alowed to f*ck with peoples rights.

You are making me go insane.

I hate people f*cking with my rights.

The Police must have been calling everybody, and told them not to help me.

I'm going to try to kill them I think, they haven't got the right to destroy my life, what other things have they done?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).