Monday 24 December 2007

Documents given to the Police in Walton, February 2006.

REPORT REGARDING SUSPECTED TEFT OF VISACARD:

25th of january: went to the bank to upgrade account.

27th of january: got phonecall from bank asking for copy of utility-bill etc. to document adress.
Gave them copy of National insurance letter and payslips. The woman in the bank (Sue) said she wasnt
sure if this was good enough documentation. It might be they needed utilitybills, tax-code letter or
copy of british drivers-licence.

26th and 27th of january: recieved welcome-letter, checkbook, pin-code etc. from bank.

31th of january: was waiting for visacard to arrive since i needed it to make debit-card payment.

therefor I tryed to listen for when the mail was delivered.

At about 10.50 am. i heard a letter beeing dropped trough the door, sounding like something
made of plastic hitting the floor when it landed.

when I went out for work ten minuttes later, there was no letter on the floor or anywhere else.

All of the bedrooms in the house are at the first floor, except for one girls wich is on the
groundfloor.

I noticed the door to the girls (Melissa MBetsa) room was half open, and I heard the TV was on there.

The other people living in the house starts work early, only the girl was home except for me.



I made a note of this, and decided to wait a bit longer in case it could be that the letter with the
plastic-card delivered 31th of january wasnt the visa-card.

I thought it could be that the card was late because of there could be a problem with the adress
documentation not beeing suficent.



Since the days past and the card didnt arrive, then on the 13th and 15th of february I called the
bank on the number it said i should call in the pin-code letter, and spoke with Angela and Matthew.

They said that the card was sent to me on the 30th of january. They blocked the card, and
told me that the usual way to go forward in cases like this would be to report the suspected
card-teft to the police.



Two or three weeks ago i also contacted my norwegian bank and asked them if they could send me a new
pincode for my norwegian visacard.

When this letter didnt arrive, i contacted my norwegian bank again, and they said that i should have
recieved the pin-code letter about 10 days ago.

I told my norwegian bank that I was going to contact the police regarding the missing Barclays
visacard, and then my bank said that they were going to send me a letter confirming that theyve
sent me the pincode twice.

This letter should arrive in the beginning of next week (week starting 20th of february).

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).