Monday 10 December 2007

Big Mac II

I think that it must have been something wrong with the Big Mac.

I haven't had that much flatulece before, if thats the right term, like in the last couple of days.

And I've also been in general bad shape.

So the lesson to be learned, I guess, is not to eat burgers, that you recieve from resturant-representatives, who don't deer to look you in the direction of your eyes, or even look up, after they have given you the burger.

And if someone are wondering why I'm not contacting the police about this:

(Which is described in this link:

http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/2007/12/big-mac.html).

The reason is that The Merseyside Police, aren't returning my calls.

I even went to the Norwegian Consulate in town, and they contacted the police regarding this, but even after this, the police still aren't calling me back.

This was regaring an harassment at work case, which is conected to a organised crime/mafia/mob/trafficing-case with my last employer.

There has also been problems with harassment,lies and unprofessional conduct from the Merseyside Police, so it's not only the problem with them not returning my calls, it's also the problem with that I seem to have lost a bit of confidence in them.

But I haven't got any founds, so I can't get anywere.

Since, I have to use so much time, to try to deal with the organised crime network problems, and problems with the Government in both counties (Britain and Norway).

To try to get some help to deal with the problems.

(I can't really say that I've done something wrong eighter, that should justify these problems, and the lack of help from the Government etc).

But, what I was thinking.

Is, that I could try to complain to McDonalds about this.

The incidents from the link above.

Since I think I must have been food-poisoned.

And maybe McDonalds also are ably to deal with these more professional and responisble than the police(?)

I'll try to update the blog later on this.

So it will be interesting to see, if this will bring any results.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).