Monday 24 December 2007

II. (These must be the versions sent to Kripos in Norway btw., since I've added a paragraph in Norwegian from 21/2).

The reason I got suspicios of the girl is that I know she has stolen a former tenants (Taru) computer,
she has borrowd money from me (£60-70) and never returned them. Ive also heard shes bragged about
(to the australian tenant) having a credit-card belonging to a former tenant (Jose?) with about £600 on it.

A former college at work (Margrethe) did also warn me against this girl, and told me she hadnt payed the
finish girl (Taru) for the computer, but Melissa told me she had payed £300 to the finish girl for the
computer, and moved the computer to her room.

I know the girl knows drug-dealers, and gangster-type people. Shes also seeing Joseph Yobo, the footballer.



But the main reasons is that this case is connected with another case ive reported earlier.

Logged on #1122 October 30th 2005, Walton/Liverpool North policestation.

The reason i left Norway was that I had problems with organized criminals/mafia.

I hadnt done anything wrong, but they wont admit they made a mistake, so they try to find an excuse
to justify that they are following me etc.

So they have probably got the girl to work for them, and the same with the australian tennant (Steven Norris),
and another girl who used to live in the house.

They always ask me strange questions on where Ive been and who Ive met, about my family etc.

So they probably report this to the mafia. And they try to set up situations to get me in trouble, to
prove it was right of them following me.

I remember the australian tennant (Steven Norris), asking me lots of questions, then going in to his room,
pick up a phone, and saying "the only thing I could get out of him was that he was going to buy some gass
tomorrow". As I had said in the conversation. I cant hear what the girls say when they call, but the
australian has a very load voice, so i could hear what he said even if he went to his room to do the call.

So because this is mafia with international connections, then the police should be carefull with how they
contact the norwegian girl and finish girl who used to work at my workplace and who told me about how the
girl stole the computer, and probably know more about how the girl stole from the former tennant.



Tillegg 21.02:

Burde kanskje ha sendt disse før, men har hatt problemer med computeren, og har jobbet en del overtid
osv, så ville helst ikke drive med dette når jeg var sliten og trøtt osv, i tilfelle jeg skulle gjøre
tabber.

Den norske jenta heter Margrethe Augestad, hun er fra Gulskogen utenfor Drammen, og jobber nå for den
norske avdelingen av et oljeselskap i Manchester (Shell?).

Hvis hun ikke har fått nytt mobilnr, så skal dette være: 0044 7813350850.

Hun burde kunne bekrefte at den engelske jenta (Melissa MBetsa) stjal computeren til den finske jenta
(Taru), og jeg tror hun også kan bekrefte at jenta har stjålet fra en portugiser som bodde her.

Saken er logget med crime number 05E4/25092/06 på Walton Lane/Liverpool North policestation 19.02.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).