Saturday 8 December 2007

Big Mac.

I shouldn't have eaten that burger.

I wonder what it was in it.

Was it human meat?

Once, on Lidl, I bought a tin of minced meat.

Reduced price.

And in it, I found like an arteri, or vain, or maybe it was even something worse.

But I don't think it could have been from a cow.

Since then I think the diameter of the arierie or vain, should have been bigger.

But I wonder if it could have been something even worse.

Not good.

It was on McDonalds in Chruch Street in Liverpool by the way.

And the girl I ordered the Big Mac from.

In the check-out furthermost to the left, of the manned check-outs, at 7.40 pm, it says.

I wrote this in my notebook, since I thought it was peculiar with the sixteen year old girls who was just standing there, in the check-out, to the right, from the check-out, from wich I got my burger.

When I went into McDonalds, it was a group of African boys, making a lot of noise there.

And it was also two African men, in their twenties or thirties maybe, who were standing to the left in the premises, a bit closer to the enterence-door, than where the check-out is.

It seemed to me like they were observing the premises.

They were McDonalds staff.

And usualy McDonalds staff are working.

McDonalds in Liverpool City Centre on a Saturday Night.

Then I think that the staff should really have been occupied with some type of work-task.

Then a blond man in his forthies maybe, arrived.

And he was singing almost.

Totally peculiar, and like he wasn't aware of other people around him than the check-out staff, to which he ordered and more or less sang to, I seem to remember.

It was almost like he was in some kind of trance.

And he was ordering from the girl maning the check-out furthermost to the left.
(from the customers view).

Then a guy appeared who seemed to want to complain about his drink, and change it to a new drink.

And both of these customers, both got served before me, even if I had waited longer, in the two queues furthermost to the left.

I was standing behind the two sixteen year old girls.

And it seemed like they were only standing there, and that the check-out they were standing in from out, wasn't maned at all.

Even if I moved to the check-out furthermost to the left, and stood there for maybe five minutes (or something like that).

The queues in the two check-outs furthermost to the right, went very slowly.

So I moved to the queue behind the two girls.

Then all the african boys, in the queue furthermost to the left, exited from the premises.

Then the blond guy in his thirties or forthies appeared.

And then the one who was switching the drink.

Then I moved to the queue behind these two, since no person arrived to man the check out that was the second to the left, (where the girls were waiting).

I suspect that the girls were only standing there, and pretending to be waiting for an order which they had ordered.

But that the check-out really wasn't maned.

I think that the two staff I mentioned earlier, were observing the premises during all of this.

When I got the burger from the girl.

Then I gave her a two pound coin.

I said it was alright, that she could just keep the one pence coin if she wanted.

And then I said bye or something I guess.

But the girl didn't look up.

And she return or give a salutation or anything like that.

She was just being quiet.

Had she become a bit ashamed?

Or had she suddently become shy, from some sort of cryptical reason?

I'm not quite sure.

But Brits are usually polite, so I thought this was a bit peculiar.

I got a bit sick of the burger.

The mentioned Lidl, was the one close to London Rd, by the way, just to include this as well.

The lesson from this, I think, should be not to eat the burgers, when the check-out staff, don't deer to look you in the eyes, after they have given you the burger.

I think this will have to be the conclution regarding this.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).