Tuesday 11 December 2007

Phoney games.

I think that I could see, when I walked to the shops today to buy food, that the Police, were watching me in the corners of their eyes, due to the way they walked when they crossed the street close to the Hogs Head pub a bit more than an hour ago.

And I thought it was strange that Saintsburys in North John St. was sold out of bread this early (around 14.00).

The manager said that they had made a mistake with the order.

But I remember from working as a shop manager in Norway, that if we had ordered to little, then we tryed to get an extra deliviry.

And to order bread is only difficult around the holidays like Christmas and Easter.

An ordinary tuesday, then you sell about the same as the ordiary tuesday of last week.

So I don't think a well run shop should run out of bread this early.

They should have noticed in the morning, if it was something wrong with the amount of bread delivered.

And that a well-run, should make an error with the order, for a regular Tuesday(?)

I'm not buying this.

And the 16 year old browned-haired girl on the way to the other Saintsburys?

Whas she employed by the police?

And how come, the Sainsbury shop in the Nations House were so stocked up with bread.

And the three Sainsbury-staff, close together by the bread-department in the North John St. shop, seemed arranged to me.

Every day I go out, the police are using people dressed like ordinary people and shop/bank staff etc. to spy on me.

At least this is how it seems to me.

I don't think the Police have got the right to do this.

I think the Police must have done something wrong, since they don't deer to tell what they have done.

I think I have the right to now what's going on.

It's supposed to be an open society.

I think the Police must have been doing something wrong, since they don't deer to deal with this.

And they are just dragging it out, which means that they are breaching my human rights.

Since they are acting inhumane.

They don't deer to deal with this openly.

They don't deer to say what they have done, but choose to spy on people and breaching their human rights.

I'm not sure who's more girly, the Police, or the sixteen year old girl on the way to the Nation House Sainsburys.

Thats my opinion at least.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).