Saturday 22 December 2007

From: eribsskog@gmail.com Erik Ribsskog
To: EUteam@amnesty.org EUteam@amnesty.org
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 21:52:20 +0000
Subject: Re: Fw: Enquiery

Hi,

thanks you very much for your answer.

My problem is that I'm beign terrorrised eighter by the police, or some
criminal network etc., each time I go out the door.

I've also been follwed by some mafia in Norway.

And also, I think something has happened to friends from my previous job in
Liverpool, and I'm sure that the police know about this.

The problem is that the police wont give me any information or advice, on
how to deal with these problems.

Neigheter the British or Norwegian Police are telling me whats going on etc.

And this is driving me insane.

And I think it is my right to get to know whats going on surrounding this.

But they won't tell me anything, about whats going on or how one should deal
with this etc.

So I think this is my right, to get informartion and advice.

And I also suspect that the Police are telling people, like my bank, not
give me a loan etc., and not to help me with some legal
cases etc. I'm dealing with.

So this is also a violation against my rights.

And also I wanted to report about harassment from the Norwegian department
of Amnesty.

Hope that this is alright, I think it's serious since I'm going a bit insane
here, and the police wont give me advice or information.

Hope that this is alright!

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog


On 12/21/07, EUteam@amnesty.org wrote:
>
>
> Dear Mr Ribsskog
>
> I apologise for the delay in responding to your email.
>
> I am not sure I understand from your email if you contacted Amnesty
> International's offices in the UK and Norway - is that the case? Have you
> contacted the police about the concerns that you say you have?
>
> I do not think that Amnesty International is able to answer your question
> and that you may be better placed addressing your concerns to the police.
> If I have misunderstood you, please let me know.
>
> Yours sincerely
>
> Alice Atkinson
>
> EU team
> Amnesty International
> 1 Easton Street
> London WCIX ODW
> United Kingdom
>
> EUteam@amnesty.org
> *"Erik Ribsskog" *
>
> 11/12/2007 18:30
>
> To
> amnestyis@amnesty.org cc
> Subject
> Fwd: Enquiery
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I can't see that I have recieved an answer to this e-mail yet, that's why
> I'm sending it again.
>
> Hope that this is ok!
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Erik Ribsskog
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: *Erik Ribsskog* <*eribsskog@gmail.com* >
> Date: Nov 30, 2007 9:46 AM
> Subject: Enquiery
> To: *amnestyis@amnesty.org*
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm a Norwegian Citizen living in the UK.
>
> I've been in contact with your Norwegian department, and also your British
> department.
>
> I was wondering about two things.
>
> I was told by your British Department, that the International Department,
> might be able to
> help me with some problems regarding not getting help from the Norwegian
> and British
> Governments, while being followed by criminal networks, in a case thats
> also seems to
> be linked with trafficing of Scandinavian women to Liverpool and Spain,
> and illigal
> management methods and serious organised harassment and more, I'd call it
> that
> people were being used more or less like slaves.
>
> (And I have dokumentation to support all of this).
>
> That was the first thing I was wondering about, who should I contact, if I
> was wondering
> if you maybe had the oppertunity to have a look at this?
>
> Secondly, it seems a bit to me, that I maybe was harassed, when I was in
> contact with
> your Norwegian department, who weren't able to give me any help or advice,
> but who
> I think it might seem like were harassing me in their reply.
>
> And also, they seemed to have misunderstood the meaning of the e-mail I
> was sending them.
>
> Which I think was maybe a bit strange, since it seems reasonable to me, to
> presume that
> they work with human rights issues, on a daily basis.
>
> So that for them to not understand an e-mail, which I myself thought
> should be straight
> forward for representatives working with human rights issues, on a daily
> basis, to
> understand.
>
> So I was wondering, regarding this problem, because I think matters like
> this should be
> dealt with responsably.
>
> And I've heard many good things about your organisation, and I thought
> your British/UK
> department, also gave me good advice, so I don't mean to complain, but I'm
> a bit
> worried about the quality of the advice from the mentioned department in
> Oslo.
>
> And also, they didn't reply to my next e-mail, when I tryed to explain
> again, in case
> they had maybe misunderstood what I meant.
>
> So I thought this was a bit curious.
>
> So I was wondering, who I should contact, if I wanted to make a complaint
> about my
> contact with the deparment in Oslo.
>
> I'll send more documents, to explain more about the issues I'm mentioning
> in this
> e-mail, as soon as possible, when I know more about who it is I should
> contact
> regarding these issues.
>
> And please just contact me, if there is some I have forgotten to explain
> about regarding
> these questions.
>
> I hope that this is alright!
>
> And thank you very much for your help in advance!
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Erik Ribsskog
>
>
>
>
> Working to protect human rights worldwide
>
> DISCLAIMER
> Internet communications are not secure and therefore Amnesty International Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or rely on the information in this e-mail. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Amnesty International Ltd unless specifically stated. Electronic communications including email might be monitored by Amnesty International Ltd. for operational or business reasons.
>
> This message has been scanned for viruses by Postini.www.postini.com
>
>

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).