Monday 22 December 2008

Even more from the ush.net message-board.


Re:
A crazy person emails the queen



by
johncons
on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:27 am



And I've been in
contact with the Governments in four countries now, and I've
published everything on my blog.

But the Governments in
Norway, Britain, Sweden and the US, are just f*cking me around.

So
I, a normal food-shop guy and computer student have got to write a
funny blog about what's going on, and the
phonies in the
Governments just refuse to tell whats going on or do anything with
that the Police don't tell what's
going on.

So it's just
bullshit really from the Governments in these countries.

And
it's horrible, I publish about everything and noone gives a
damn.

What the hell is this, the world is just a phoney,
f*cked up place, where peoples rights aren't worth anything, so
one
haven't really got any rights.

No leveling or openess
from the Governments, just phoney stuff.

Erik Ribsskog



johncons



 



Posts:
26



Joined:
Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:10 pm



Top





Re:
A crazy person emails the queen



by
Jayfive
on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:28 am





*steps
slowly backwards away from thread*




Jayfive



 



Posts:
8079



Joined:
Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:46 pm



Location:
Ormskirk




Top





Re:
A crazy person emails the queen



by
johncons
on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:36 am



Jayfive
wrote:
:?


*steps
slowly backwards away from thread*





Do
that, rather than hassling people on the net.

I'm sorry if I
hurt your feelings.

It says you are from Ormskirk.

Did
you know it's a viking name?

Orm means snake and kirk means
chrurch.

Orm is a Viking name, so it means Snake's church.

In
case you didn't know.


Erik
Ribsskog

PS.

Well maybe snake was wrong.

But the
most famous 'orm' in Norwegian, is like a 'hoggorm', it means a viper
it says on the net, in Enlish.

So orm is like a viper, so it's
not like an anaconda, they are called 'slange' in Norwegian.

Just
to try to get it right.

PS 2.

I got a bit bored, I've
drunken to much cola.

But there are many Viking-names in
Liverpool.

You have Wallasey, I think it's called, on the
Wirral.

ey is the same as 'øy', in Norwegian, it means
island.

And you have Kirkby, kirk means church, like in
ormskirk, and by means town, so Kirkby means
Church-town.

Skelmersdale. Skelmer is a name i think. Dale
means valley, so Skelmer's valley.

And -ton names, means like
'tun' in Norwegian, like in 'gårdstun', which means the plane
area outside a farm-house, where chicken runs etc.

Something
like that.

But I guess this is boring.

But it's fun if
I have to live away from Norway, to live a place which have many
norse names, that's fun.

But other than that it isn't that
fun, because I don't know how to go on with my life.

But I
guess it isn't fair to complain to other Governments than the
Norwegian about this.

Possibly.

Since it's they who
should give me my rights, so I'm really like a refugee living in
Britain.

But, I'm not used to thinking that Norwegians can be
refugees, because we are told our whole life by the Government
etc.,
that Norway is the best country on earth, so I haven't got
to register as a refugee, and now it's a bit late I guess, so I
have
to see what I'll be doing.

We'll see.

Now I'll
try to find something else to do other than writing here, since noone
else seems to be writing here all of a sudden.

We'll see.

PS
3.

I think, since there are so many norse names here, then I
thinks it maybe ok if I go and get my home-defence stuff in
Oslo.

Since I miss a bit having a machine-gun in my
home.

Maybe it's possible to sort this.

But I need to
get a job, I haven't got a pound almost.

We'll see.

Now
I'll try to do something else.









http://www.ush.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=229585&p=2912626#p2912626

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).