Thursday 14 February 2008

E-mail to CAB, 11/2.

Fwd: Problems with the CAB
14 February 2008
12:09
Subject
Fwd: Problems with the CAB
From
Erik Ribsskog
To
sue.thomas@citizensadvice.org.uk
Sent
11 February 2008 11:02


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
Date: Aug 16, 2007 9:58 PM
Subject: Fwd: Problems with the CAB
To: david.harker@citizensadvice.org.uk

Hi,

I can't see that I have recieved an answer to this e-mail yet.

I reackon that it's probably a letter on the way in the post, but I send this e-mail anyway,
just in case.

Hope that this is alright!

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
Date: Aug 3, 2007 3:56 PM
Subject: Problems with the CAB
To: david.harker@citizensadvice.org.uk


Hi,

I'm a Norwegian living in Britain, who has had some problems with the contact with the CAB.

I've contacted your complaints-department, and the Complaints Officer regarding these problems.
The complaint was sent to my local CAB, but they didn't reply within due course.

Then I contacted the Complaints Officer twice, and asked how I should go forward when the
local CAB didn't send an answer to my complaint.

I've sent two e-mails to the Complaints Officer regarding this, one on 5/7 and one on 22/7, but
I haven't recieved any reply.

I was adviced by the Norwegian Embassy to contact the CAB regarding these problems.

And the problems in the complaint surrounds issues that also has to do with different Government
and other institutions, like the police and the law-society, and due to this and the nature of
the problems, I think that this issues should be dealt with responsably.

I tryed to find out about how the CAB was organized on the CAB website, I didn't manager to find
an organisation-chart, but from reading on the CAB website, it looks to me that you are the
line-manager of the Complaints Officer.
So, thats why I'm sending this enquiery to you, I'm very sorry if it has been sent to the wrong
person, but I think that the CAB should answer peoples e-mails, since the CAB are working
on issues regarding induvidual rights, then I think one propably has the right to get an answer
when one contacts the CAB. And also due to that I think

So sorry if I'm sending this e-mail to the wrong person.

I'm going to forward the e-mails with the correspondence with the Complaints Officer.

Hope that you have the time to help with this, and sorry again if I have sent this to wrong
address!

Yours sincerely,
Erik Ribsskog

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).