Friday 22 February 2008

E-mail to the LGO, 22/2.

To Mrs. Wilton, Corporate Services Manager, Complaint.
22 February 2008
15:40
Subject
To Mrs. Wilton, Corporate Services Manager, Complaint.
From
Erik Ribsskog
To
lso@olso.gsi.gov.uk
Cc
general.queries@justice.gsi.gov.uk
Sent
22 February 2008 15:43

Hi,

I called the LGO today, on 0161 839 7262, and I got confirmed, like Mr. Gavin
Brown, Operations Manager, is explaining in the letter from 14/2, that the
LGO, haven't got an appeal-possibility, included in the complaint-process.

So I've decided that I'm going to follow the Operations Managers advice, and
contact the Ministry of Justice, regarding the problems that I orginially
wanted to appeal about.

This is going to take me a bit of time, since I need to go through the details
of both comlaints. (Ref. 39651 and ref. 40080), and I'm in a busy periode at
work, so this is propably going to take me at least a couple of weeks.
Anyway, from what I'm suspecting, when I'm using my judgement, regarding
how many problems I think it was with the Law Society, regarding the
complaints on the Morecrofts and EAD law-firms.
Due to that I think these problems, with the Law Society were many and serious,
and due to that I can't see the seriousnes of the problems being mirrored at all,
in the LGO reports, due to this, I decieded to call your offices today, to check
if it really is so, that you haven't got a possibility to appeal included in your
complaint-process.
Since I found out, that there is no such possibility to appeal, then I asked your
representative, who answered the phone, if one have the possibilty to complain
about the LGO representatives.
Since I suspect, that there could be maybe some form of corruption involved,
and that this is the reason, that I couldn't see that the Law Society problems
where mirrored in the LGO reports.

If it so, that there is some type of corruption, that is causing this, that I can't
see the problems mirrored in the reports, then I think this is serious, and that
it should contact the person at LGO responsible for handling complaints
about LGO representatives, regarding this.
So this is why I'm sending this e-mail, so that you get the chance to have
a look at this, and get a chance to sort the problems that I suspect could
exist in some form, causing this, the to me obvious misproportions
between how I think the Law Society acted, and how the Law Society are
being described in your report.
So I hope very much that you have the chance to have a look at this!

Please just tell me if there is anything more I should inform about!

I'm also sending a copy of this e-mail, to the Ministry of Justice, since I'm going
to contact them later, regarding these problems, so I thought it would be right
to be informing them about the problems, as early as possible.

Hope this is alright, and that you have a chance to have a look at this!

Yours sincerely,
Erik Ribsskog

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).