Thursday 28 February 2008

E-mail to the LSO, 28/2.

To Mrs. Wilton, Corporate Services Manager
28 February 2008
16:59
Subject
To Mrs. Wilton, Corporate Services Manager
From
Erik Ribsskog
To
Legal Services Ombudsman
Sent
28 February 2008 16:37

Hi,

I'm refering to your letter, from 27/2, with the reference 40080, which I recieved today.

I'm sorry I'm not sending a letter back, since I've run out of ink for the printer, so sorry about this!

You want me to provide evidence why I suspect there could be some corruption involved regarding
LSO's processing on my complaint with references 39651 and 40800 on the Law Society.

I haven't got any spesific evidence on that there is corruption.
But I'll try again to explain why I suspect this.
The Law Society, made a lot of mistakes, regarding the complaints 39651 and 40800, and I your
investigation, more or less, freed the Law Society.
This is why I suspect there could have been corruption involved.

Since you, more or less, free the Law Society, even if I think they made a lot of mistakes.
So whay I wanted, with my enquiery to you, was for you to have a look at the files, and check
if you are agreeing with me, if you think there could be some corruption of some kind involved
in your investigation.

I'm going to have a closer look, in detail, at the LSO reports, when I have some days off work
in a couple of weeks, and then I'm going to contact you again, with a more specific
explanation.
Sorry that I didn't have the time to look at the reports in detail today!

And sorry about that I send an e-mail and not a letter again!

Hope this is alright!

Yours sincerely,
Erik Ribsskog

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).