Thursday 26 June 2008

About the problems with the American Immigration Control, in Detroit, in 2005.

I've been overhearing that I've been used as a 'target-guy'.

Against some mafia then, I presume.

I'm wondering a bit, if this could be in connection with, that I went on holiday to the US, Detroit, in 2005, when the Immigration control, inspected my luggage, wallet, and told me I had no 'bonds' in Norway, and had a interview under oath.

I suspect, that the US, or NATO, have some laws that says, that they can use some people as 'target-guys', if they haven't got a bond.

And kill them, etc.

But I think.

That if it was issues that were a bit important that were brought up in the Immigration Control there, other than just being sent back to Europe.

Then I think that I maybe should have been given a Norwegian interperator, since English is only my second language.

Since I wasn't familiar with certain American words, like 'resume' etc.

And then I think that the Police there, thought I was a bit stupid maybe, since I didn't know the American words.

That I hadn't learned them in Britain etc.

So maybe I should have been given a Norwegian interperator then.

Not mostly because of problems with the English words maybe, but with the specific American words.

But I guess the US are used to getting things their way, so if they want to use someone as target-guy, then they just do it.

So I think I should advice people a bit, to maybe think twice, before going on to many trips, to the US, especially now, in the years after September 11th. etc., when the Americans probably are a bit tense/nervous etc., or what the right term could be.

So maybe it's better to get to France, or something, even if it's more difficult to understand the language, but I suspect that they are maybe a bit more civilised there, or at least have used to be.

But I'm not an expert on this, so who knows, but hopefully this is possible to find out.

We'll see.

Yours sincerly,

Erik Ribsskog

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).